Saturday 20 October 2012

Happy Fall & Happy Painting !!

Happy Fall Everyone !!!

It was been so long time  since my last Post . School has started again and My Dad is not well and is in Hospital now !

2 large shows this fall & a possible 3rd . 

Some items I have tucked away , need to be  painted Soon !

                                               Now to find the time !! 

A lovely solid wood chair 


Sewing machine table with the Machine removed 


1920's Table 


Lovely Legs 


Odds & Ends in need of a good Sprucing up!!


1920's table 


Simple Yet Elegant !


More Items in need of a facelift!!


Donated by a friend to me to paint !! Cant wait .
NEW DRAWER PULLS !!


Vintage suitcase & Shelf 


AN Old Crate!!!


Spice rack needs an update!!


AND Finally My Sons End table he made in his Carpentry class


Upholsters wife

2 comments:

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Dear Kelley!!!!
That's a long list of stuff!!! ANd I bet you have not shown half of it, LOL!!!
I can't believe Riley actually made that bedside table???
WOW!!!!
I am starting on my stuff this week!!! I mean, tomorrow!!!
Hugs!
Your partner in crime!

Kelley said...

Thanks Claudine , I have started to paint a few items . Mostly , the smaller items and the small cabinet. All available at my upcoming markets !!Hugs & happy painting , Kelley