Saturday 13 April 2013

ReStory's CeCe Caldwell Painting Class - I was lucky enough to be apart of !!

Claudine from ReStory explaining her line of Paint From CeCe Caldwell


OH and all the colours !!



The CeCe Colours up close 


Some of the lovely ladies joining Claudine 


2 lovely Tables brought by the ladies !


A  lovely Table up close !!


Adding some finishing touches 


Beautiful Claudine!!


Distressing these beautiful tables !!


Beautiful and almost done!!


A redo of a Teal coloured chair 


A wonderful Day with Claudine from ReStory !!

3 comments:

Claudine Pender said...

Dear Kelley!!! Thank you for joining us and taking the time to write a post about it!!!!
I can't believe you went to all this trouble!!!
I posted some pics on FB!!!
Hugs!
Claudine

Kelley said...

You are so welcome - I had a wonderful day painting with the ladies from your class . So much fun !! Rest up today !! Hugs

Anonymous said...

I am not capable of view this web site properly on firefox I feel there is a problem

My web-site ... having trouble getting pregnant