Tuesday 21 August 2012

ART ON FARM Market last Weekend - A wonderful Event

 

ARTS ON THE FARM 
Display 

Beautiful Farm in Columbia Valley  near Chilliwack BC 

Sales were fantastic - So most items are now sold 

                                                     For markets I sell Smaller items

A few mirrors still left 




Table is available for  $100.00 


All items are sold here 



My New UPHOLSTERS WIFE Banner 




THANK YOU TO ART ON THE FARM
for hosting a wonderful event !!

Kelley @ The Upholsters Wife 


7 comments:

Tobeystrashortreasure said...

I always here about these great events after they happen :(

Kelley said...

There is always Next year!! Great sales and Fantastic Music . The organizers were fantastic . Have a great night !!Kelley

Dalayna Dillon said...

Wow! Looks like there was a lot of good stuff! Thanks for linking up with Friday Chaos! I am now following. Hope to see you back next Friday to link up again! Have a wonderful weekend. :D
Dalayna
www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

Kelley said...

Thank you for linking up ,see t
You next friday,l
Kelley

Unknown said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for following along with the first ever ‘Friday Chaos’. Hope you come back again next week.

I have just reached my first milestone on my blog and I’m hosting a mini give away be sure to stop by and check it out!

Look forward to seeing you again next week.

Lotte xoxo
http://www.bericebaby.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/bericebaby

Unknown said...

Love the stripes on the table tops!

Susan said...

Wow! I really like the mirrors.

I came by from the Nap Time Review. I'd love for you to visit my site at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

Have a great day!