Tuesday 14 August 2012

MY THRIFTY FINDS - So excited !!

Don't you just love it when you have the Unexpected fortune of going thrifting 

and you score great items !!

That's the way I felt last night .


I think I may have scored my first IRONSTONE  ??


My first scale ! Yellow too 


My 3 Beauties !!


A closer look!


MY VASE - the Labour of love ( read my previous post )


DID I score my first Ironstone piece or is just the name ?? PLease let me know .

I still have more Questions than Answers this week !! IT may be just a week of learning from all your experience and knowledge .
Till next time
Kelley @ The Upholsters Wife 

 

7 comments:

DIYbyDesign said...

I don't know enough to tell you, but they look like really great finds. Thanks for sharing at DIybyDesign.

Twigs and Twirls said...

Love the scale !!! I will find one some day.

Unknown said...

found u thru the mom's monday mingle and now follow through GFC! hope to see you again in the blogosphere!
p.s. you would LOVE the store where i work, check out the cottage collective on facebook and scroll thru the pics.
lots of rusty goodies, scales, and ironstone.
swoon!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Definitely fun to find such treasures, and practical ones too. You'll have fun looking at and using them!
Liz

Kelley said...

Thanks Ladies , I was so happy with my goodies as well !! Have great day ,Kelley

Savannah Granny said...

Great finds, Kelly. I would you have your first piece of ironstone and a very fine manufacteror at that. Meakin is a very good brand. Love the scale. I ship a lot of stuff from my etsy store and I am using my husband's old postal scale from work. Not even in the ballpark pretty, as yours!
I am a new follower, coming over from the Picket Fence.
Have a great weekend.
Ginger

Kelley said...

Thanks Granny , As you can tell I am so green at collecting .I just see what I like and purchase .I ask Questions later . I so Happy I have my first scale & My first Ironstone.
Thank you taking the time to respond to my Questions . I sure Have alot of Questions . I will follow you as well Have a great Day , Kelley